Tranny Help!!

Futwa

okay, this is my first post here and i don't drive a gn or t-type but i do have a 200-4r behind a 468 equiped chevelle and need some help. First off my trans is in dire need of a rebuild and i was looking for someone in the Garland or even Dallas area to do the rebuild for me or very VERY good instructions on how to do one myself. I've been reading up all day about how to make the tranny stonger so i think i have a pretty good idea what i'm looking for. But, i can't seem to find anyone who sells any kind of tran pan, other than art carr...where is everyone getting deepsump alum pans from? Also, what trans coolers have you found to work better than others? i have a very small tube style cooler right now and i feel it's not doing an good enough job of cooling. Any and all help would be appreciated.

PTS

Bruce(PTS) can tell you all you need to know. He has a thread on strengthening the 2004R and he'll answer any question you could have whether he builds it or you do it yourself! He has all the parts too. Ask some of the members he has helped-they will all tell you he is a A #1 standup guy.
Whether I build mine or not I'll be getting my parts from Bruce:D