Tranny Cooler confusion

ikle

I am looking at two tranny coolers from Jegs,which is the best choice for my application,B&M 70266 (28,000 GVW, 20,500 BTU 11"x8"x1"1/2) or B&M 70274 (29,200 GVW, 29,200 BTU 11"x11"x 1"1/2). I will be running it in series with the internal cooler,mounting it behind the grill,the radiator is a aluminum GN1 stock replacement with stock GN fan assembly. I just updated the stock D5 for a PTC 10" LU 2800 stall. Thanks, Kyle.

I used this one: Tru-Cool LPD, thick cooler & standard installation kit | Tru Cool Heavy Duty | Transmission Parts by Bulkpart and mounted it to the cross braces rather than right onto the radiator/ac condensor. Figured bigger is better. No issues with it. I go to the external first to cool down so less will have to be cooled down by the radiator. Don't know if it's right, seen coolers run both ways. I do know though that tranny fluid is supposed to be a certain temp to work right, not too hot (burned) and not too cool. There are thermal valves that can be run so they keep the fluid out of the cooler until it's up to temp. Probably more important for vehicles run very cold weather.