TRAILBLAZER SS Anyone got one!!??!!

http://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_srt8.htm

Tows 3500lbs. It will be hard to find one under sticker though. You do get more HP and a set of (i beleive) killer Brembo brakes, and it does an amazing .92G's on the skidpad. Most performance cars can't say that.

The dodge in those pics looks like the wheels sit too far forward. Like one of those old altered wheelsbase funny cars. The SS looks much better.

Dusty Bradford said:
The dodge in those pics looks like the wheels sit too far forward. Like one of those old altered wheelsbase funny cars. The SS looks much better.

That's prolly why the Jeep handles much better though.

Both vehicles have their pros and cons, but for my money the SS in the low $30K Range is a better deal. Since I will not be road racing a suv the pricing, looks and functionality of the SS fit my bill.

Ok who am I kidding with a California Mortgage and will be drving the blue t type the rest of my life. :(

I could have gotten the black one but with hauling half the house out everytime we take the kids somwhere you can't justify going to something smaller than the tahoe. My dad was wanting it so bad he tried to cut a good enough deal to keep it 6 months and sell it with no loss but the dealer wouldn't come off that extra bit. The SS is a fun SUV.

We finally got our first one on the lot this morning, looks great but stickered at 42k......

This thread got me interested

Priced one today: black w/ gray interior, 2wd, sunroof, memory seats, retail $38,075, red tag $31,740. I was all set to go check it out tomorrow, 2 hours away, but unfortunately they shot me a $10,000 trade in difference on my vehicle, which is blue book difference, but NADA is about $7,000 difference :mad:

Hmmm, went to GM's web site to "build" one and the SS option doesn't even show??? :confused: Typical GM!

Picked it up today. Very nice! Feels like a mid-high 13 sec car. Hooks hard, handles well and looks awesome with the 20" wheels. I'm satisfied. For the money you can't beat it. Friggin LS2 in a Trailblazer..unbelievable

TURBO 6 said:
Picked it up today. Very nice! Feels like a mid-high 13 sec car. Hooks hard, handles well and looks awesome with the 20" wheels. I'm satisfied. For the money you can't beat it. Friggin LS2 in a Trailblazer..unbelievable
Sent you an email :cool:

Getting closer

Dealer a half hour away has a black 4wd loaded, everything, coming in next week. Within 5 minutes he gave me a trade-in value with in $1000 of what I wanted. So might be test driving and doing a final deal next week. Retail for a completely loaded one is $40,285 and red tag is $33,787.

Any owners please send me an email about your experiences with the vehicle. Thanks.

TURBO 6 said:

May I have some pictures please?

Dude, I'd love to take some pics, but I don't have the software on this computer. I'll see if I can get another camera. Tim, I'll send you an email

TURBO 6 said:
Dude, I'd love to take some pics, but I don't have the software on this computer. I'll see if I can get another camera. Tim, I'll send you an email

Please give us more of a review when you get a chance.

Thanks in advance!

picked mine up tonight!! black 2wd loaded LT this thing is a rocket! handles like a dream and not as harsh as i thought it was goin to be. will post more later after i put some miles on it..

race_angel