Trade turbo gsxr1000 for Turbo regal, turbo TA, or syclone

run4cover

photo (25).JPG
photo (24).JPG

I would like to trade for a turbo regal (GN or T-type '85-up), turbo trans-am (v6 turbo engine), syclone or typhoon... may consider other trades as well.

I have up for trade/sale my 2003 gsxr1000 that I turbocharged. The bike has been taken care of and has modifications beyond the turbo kit. It's a stock engine with a thick headgasket to lower compression to ~10.5:1. I had KWS install a set of Yoshimura stage 1 cams (degreed also)...they were installed when the bike was still normally aspirated. The turbo kit is basically a Velocity stage 1 kit. The only difference is; that kit came with a smaller turbo than the ones that normally come with velocity's kits...the turbo can only flow enough air for ~250hp from what I researched. The plus side is, it spools very quick and has a very broad power band.

I have upgraded the fuel system with large fuel lines and a Bosch 044 fuel pump (500hp capable). I also added a greddy type bov (blow off valve) on the hot pipe. I also just ordered and received a set of 60 lb. injectors (stock are 24lb.) that mount in the stock fuel rail...I have pig tail connectors for them too...so it's plug and play with some simple wiring and retuning necessary. I'm considering running the bike on E85, thats why I bought large injectors. Besides, the stock ones are at their capacity now anyways.

I am a motorcycle mechanic, and I built this bike....the ONLY thing I didn't do was degree the cams (Kevin at KWS did that)... So I know this bike from top to bottom, inside/out. I've owned it since 2006. The chassis has ~13,000 miles, but I bought the engine in it 2 years ago from a 6,000 mile bike.
I also have a Gann multi stage lockup clutch I recently put in it... it works pretty good (only tested it at the track twice). The bike has a strap on the front and lowering links on the rear. It also has a 4 inch over welded swing arm. It has Chrome wheels and carbon fiber frame sliders.

This isn't a show bike...it's an 03 with normal scuffs and scrapes of a street bike. The only two major things wrong with the bike are: the lower fairings are busted and the front fork seals need to be replaced...that's it!

I have the bike running on 93 octane pump gas... tuned to 11.8:1 AFR (tuned with a power commander)... it also has a quick shifter (clutchless full throttle upshifts)... The bike currently makes 180rwhp and over 100 lb. ft. of torque for a very wide rpm range....so it's faster than the numbers would lead you to believe.
I'm open to trade offers with cash (from you), straight trades, or straight cash. If you're within 500 miles of Charleston, SC., I can transport both vehicles myself.
Price: $10k
Text/call... Alonzo 843-291-1832