trade precision housing for garrett.

bosted86

i have a precision housing off my ta 49 and im looking for a garrett housing. want a little more low end torque. if your not willing to trade and have one, shoot me a price. also the precision housing will be for sale if i dont find a trade.

thanks
pat

I have a TA-49 with the Garrett Housing. I've always wanted to try the precision housing as I have a 3200 lockup converter and it's a little too much for the street. However, it's a lot of fun. :biggrin:

I would need to take the turbo off the car to remove the housing. Problem is, it may not be till next month or so before I can get to it. Still need to finish my hydroboost conversion. :rolleyes:

Dannyo

I have a TA-49 with the Garrett Housing. I've always wanted to try the precision housing as I have a 3200 lockup converter and it's a little too much for the street. However, it's a lot of fun. :biggrin:

I would need to take the turbo off the car to remove the housing. Problem is, it may not be till next month or so before I can get to it. Still need to finish my hydroboost conversion. :rolleyes:

Dannyo

let me know when u get it off. mine is still on the car also but i can get it off anytime. if i dont get my hands on one and im still in need, ill trade you straight up.

i have a 10" 2800 stall and its not hitting as hard as i would like it to though it still spools well. 3200 should get it going quick.