Trade: My Fiberglass GN bumpers for your steel bumpers

Mike E

Mr. Badwrench
I'm looking to trade my fiberglass bumpers for some stock GN bumpers. Both are in great condition. They have had bug guts smeared on them (I'll clean them), but no cracks or scratches. I would like to trade for factory bumpers that also have the strips on them and driver quality paint at minimum. No rust, dents or scratches.

I have a Glasstek front bumper with the factory plastic bumper strips and bumperettes bolted on.
unnamed2_zps36aa6497.jpg

I have no idea what brand the rear bumper is, but is also has the factory plastic bumper strip on it. The plastic strip has some scratches, we can swap strips if you would like.
CIMG1515_zpsa0634dc4.jpg

Hey mike you looking for chrome or some black ones?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Crap I didn't read it. All the way lol I have both the chrome ones look great the GN bumpers need work but I have all the hardware.

What kind of work do they need. I'm not looking to do a bunch of work. I have nice slick bumpers now and would prefer to swap for a comparable steel set.

I'll look today and see what they look like and I'll let you know.

Hey Mike.. long time we haven't spoke. Hope all is good. I see your going to a more street friendly set up...

I have a somewhat local guy that wants to trade. I'm temporarily handicapped by a self inflicted wound and can't pull the bumpers off to trade for a few weeks.

Mike E..
Any chances of just selling the set of bumpers?
Not likely. By the time I bought new bumpers, trim strips and had them painted, I would be way above what I could get for my bumpers.
where are you located? I have good condition front and rear.
I'm in Hendersonville, TN.

I have chrome bumpers for anyone who wants to trade the fiberglass bumpers. I'm n long beach ca 90813.

Mike,

How is that hand doing? It depends on the weather, but we may ride down this weekend if you are available.

Pat

I had the stitches removed yesterday and I should be able to do some work with the hand if I'm careful.