Trade my 60# w/ matching TT chip for ur lower set up

klever

I believe having 60# injectors is too much for me, I rather go with 30-42.5# with matching chip or I can have my TT reprogrammed, any interested let me know, i am local Inglewood/LA area, Thank you

Smog, performance, or streetability,

I see no reason that the 60 lbs. inj. should be a problem. I'm guessing that your fighting with other issues. let us know if we can help.

Mike B.

I have a set of 40s ad an ultra chip reburned by joe lubrant. its the 6 position thumbwheel from antitheft to full race timing

russ

I see no reason that the 60 lbs. inj. should be a problem. I'm guessing that your fighting with other issues. let us know if we can help.

Mike B.
Right it's not the injectors that are the problem. They will even work on a stock engine.

Well I only have a TA49, KN filter intake, hot wire (96 Tahoe FP), and I feel that 60# injectors is just a waste a gas as I only boost 15-17, am I wrong?
My ride has all the spring cleaning done and really dont drive it that much, the car runs smooth and fast, idle is good, nothing really wrong, only thing is that I will change the FP to a walbro soon, THANK YOU

I run 60's, and I only run a TA-49. I don't think that you will see any real savings on gas mileage based upon what you said. If it runs as good as you say, I would leave it alone.

I run 60's, and I only run a TA-49. I don't think that you will see any real savings on gas mileage based upon what you said. If it runs as good as you say, I would leave it alone.
Wow really, 1986TR is going to trade me for 36# with matching TT chip, I think I should be good with that set up, ....

Wow really, 1986TR is going to trade me for 36# with matching TT chip, I think I should be good with that set up, ....

Just out of my curiosity, what type of mileage do you get now, and is that stop and go, partial stop and go and freeway driving, or mostly freeway mileage?

If you think that you would be happier with the trade, you're probably correct.

Just out of my curiosity, what type of mileage do you get now, and is that stop and go, partial stop and go and freeway driving, or mostly freeway mileage?

If you think that you would be happier with the trade, you're probably correct.

I am pure short distance, many stops, no highway, heavy foot many 6-8 i floor it:D , so gas mileage is beyond horrible say 7-12 mpg, no freeway mileage to compare, thanks Gary for the interest