Trade factory front sway for my thick aftermarket?

Turbo6Smackdown

I have the thickest solid front sway that you can find for these cars and I want to go back to stock. Anyone here have a factory stock front sway bar that wants to upgrade? We can trade even across the board. I'll even clean it and spray it with lacquer to bring it back to factory conditions.

Forget the brand (not that it matters, because 99.9% of the time that brand didn't make it anyhow. they use a local manufacturing plant) but I either got it at Aggressive Auto in Roseville, Mi, or some guy named Mike on this board, (he's a well known member, I can get his board name if you desire) I'm in Michigan.

shipping will be a kick in the balls
My zip is 11561
Check the cost and Let me know and we can take it from there, but you are probably better off getting one local to you.

I have the thickest solid front sway that you can find for these cars and I want to go back to stock. Anyone here have a factory stock front sway bar that wants to upgrade? We can trade even across the board. I'll even clean it and spray it with lacquer to bring it back to factory conditions.
I have a very low miles, clean stock one that I'll trade you…Where are you located?

Claude.

Ok, kicking her back up. Want to go back to stock. Have thick front sway with poly bushings. Who has the complete factory set up for me.

Have you determined the cost of shipping? I'm in Loganville, GA 30052
My '87 GN is stock, I replaced the bushings though. I'd be interested in a straight swap if shipping isn't too bad

What part of Michigan? I'm headed up to Cadillac sometime in the next 10 days. I'd be willing to trade a stocker, but you may need new bushings for this one as they are about 8 years old. Not many miles though.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Doesn't sound bad to me, we pay our own shipping to each other at $30 apiece.. What about the bushings, are they poly and in good condition? Do stock end links work with the thicker bar? Mine has new poly (well about 1 year and less than 10k since installed) and has grease fittings. Original miles @ 125k.