Trade 1987 WE4 10,000 original miles Built

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen the car in person(drove 3+hours to buy), and was disappointed. I walked away as I am sure most will. I was pissed to find out the really clean 10,000 mile car wasn't as clean as represented. There was apparent bodywork on driver's door and fender. Seller claimed he didn't know anything about bodywork after he represented it to me as original paint except hood and spoiler. Eric, I'll take the $300 you told me I could have if it wasn't the cleanest Buick I ever say(so I wasn't waisting my time). Buyer beware. I wasted $60 in tolls and $155 in gas, and also 6-hours of drive time for a car not even close to how the condition was really.

I seen the car in person(drove 3+hours to buy), and was disappointed. I walked away as I am sure most will. I was pissed to find out the really clean 10,000 mile car wasn't as clean as represented. There was apparent bodywork on driver's door and fender. Seller claimed he didn't know anything about bodywork after he represented it to me as original paint except hood and spoiler. Eric, I'll take the $300 you told me I could have if it wasn't the cleanest Buick I ever say(so I wasn't waisting my time). Buyer beware. I wasted $60 in tolls and $155 in gas, and also 6-hours of drive time for a car not even close to how the condition was really.

It's a little late now to post this, don't you think? even with those issues it still seems like a good deal. not sure what the price was when you looked at it.

Price was $11,800. Could be sold as it was last time. Didn't want anyone to go through what I did and be disappointed. I've seen cleaner 100,000 cars than this one.

This car showed up at my shop today,I have not had time to wash off dirt from the transport so I cannot comment on the body of the car.
It does have some old school parts on it.
The frame,interior, and trunk is in really nice shape.
It does need a new exhaust and somehow the external
Fuel pump is not there.
There was one surprise though.
The cat has a Stage 1 off center motor in it with 14 bolt aluminum heads.

seen the car today and it looked pretty good. interior was near flawless.

needs maybe $2k in parts.

$13k for a stage car with M&A heads is one hellova a deal imo but I doubt you knew it was a stage car. the previous owner surely didnt.

and as far as getten ur $300 u should have asked the owner at the time. id say ur beat for ur $300 now and I dont think anyone else will disagree.

gn

It's a little late now to post this, don't you think? even with those issues it still seems like a good deal. not sure what the price was when you looked at it.

Congrats Roger! u got the deal of the year dude and listen to your tuner you will love this car when he's done with it:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.