Track rental at BMP 6/13

TampaTurbo

Dead hookers 10, by Need2speeD, is Saturday 6/13. Looks like 80 cars on slicks or drag radials at 6 pm saturday. I will be running as will JD'SGNX. Come out and support the the Turbo Buicks.

There is always some real fast street cars.

We'll be there...

Richie, The Harmons, Louie Lopez and others will be there.

I've seen a lot of the Need2Speed hitters run and just looked through the street race list and I think the Buicks are strong.

The $800 pay out is for 20 cars heads up, no times, first one there wins,race.

Richie HIGH PSI and Don Cruz Missle are both potentially faster than all the names I know of the Need to speeders. It sure would be nice to see a V6 Buick hand it to all the NOS powered LS cars and stangers.

I can tell you there will be some real fast legit street cars at this race.

Maybe one day i'll be that fast!

any pics from dead hookers,news, videos laz &roy went and my brother jeff Roddick trackside south Fla representing!

Was great to see them!!

as for #'s, not sure of exact , but did hear they where in the 8's

JD

Had a great time !

GREAT to se ya boys. Chris "HAVOC" on the need2speed local board has great turnouts and classy group. Enjoyed the late dinner at Appleby's even though the Careeokee left a lot to be desired :eek:
We didn't find the track to help our traction problem. The track is VERY different from the times when Wade used to manage it. Temps were pretty hot, too. A few 8.90's was all we could get out of the day. We are going to try our luck at Moroso this next Friday and change a couple of things in the suspension around and start from there. Hope to see some of you boys there. Be well...;) ;)

JD: I have been out there for the previous DH event, but there were more turbobuick representation this time around for sure. We go out to PBIR (old Moroso) usually. They did a great job on the renovations at PBIR. Do ya'll make it over to the "east coast" anytime? I enjoyed seeing your car on the Need2Speed website as well, it looked great launching like that.

Roy: Looking forward to seeing ya'll out there on Friday, better luck will be yours brother.

Regards,
Shev

JD: I have been out there for the previous DH event, but there were more turbobuick representation this time around for sure. We go out to PBIR (old Moroso) usually. They did a great job on the renovations at PBIR. Do ya'll make it over to the "east coast" anytime? I enjoyed seeing your car on the Need2Speed website as well, it looked great launching like that.

Roy: Looking forward to seeing ya'll out there on Friday, better luck will be yours brother.

Regards,
Shev

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get at least 8/10 buicks an event and Chris from N2S says next time he is putting me in charge of getting 15 spots for BUICKS!!!!!

Will post up as soon as I know the dates!!!!

JD