TR Wanted

HP Man

I'm looking for a nice car in the Midwest Region. Not necessarily stock and a good street strip car might serve my purpose. Caged car, built engine and drive train is still OK. A/C working, maybe. Cash in hand to purchase, not a dreamer and knowledgable TR Owner. I have a rust free 86 T that needs rebuilding now and considering buying one done. The car needs to be a street driver, mods are OK, even a S2 would serve my need. PM me for contact information and to send me pictures. Thanks. Gene PS. I live in Minnesota, UG!

I'm looking for a nice car in the Midwest Region. Not necessarily stock and a good street strip car might serve my purpose. Caged car, built engine and drive train is still OK. A/C working, maybe. Cash in hand to purchase, not a dreamer and knowledgable TR Owner. I have a rust free 86 T that needs rebuilding now and considering buying one done. The car needs to be a street driver, mods are OK, even a S2 would serve my need. PM me for contact information and to send me pictures. Thanks. Gene PS. I live in Minnesota, UG!

PM sent.

Like I said I'm located in Minneapolis, MN. The 86 T is an rust free car, needs rebuilding. I have a brand new Craig TE-67 Turbo, big valve, pocket ported heads, bronze guides, PC valve seals etc. Not certain yet on that project but I'm capable of doing all the work myself except engine and trans. An OK car with 126K miles, super clean. Still looking for a running car. I sold my 10 sec driver 4 yrs ago. Gene

What's your price range?
Depends on the car and equipment. I want a car that can be street driven even on short trips. I'm looking for one that is built right and a proven tune. Probably $25K or less. Let me know. Thanks. Gene

Folks, I'm still looking for now but have looked at several cars already, photos only. I'm trying to decide whether to buy a modded running car or to restore the 86T in my garage. I know this car and it is very clean body with no rust that most Regals have or will have. Price enters in too. Gene