TR Spotting's in Mass

Yes! It was you lol. Glad to see you were on the board. Nice T By the way.

As Mass guys? That would be fun. I would certainly attend, but I am not sure I can host.. Parents probably wouldn't like it lol.

pmc350

pmc350 i also saw your car very nice .i am working on mine as i speak.i live 15 mins south of you.

i seen that ttype before i cant remember where that car is very clean we should get all the local trs for a meet in spring or summer time of course, it would be nice to see more around my area i live in methuen

Thanks for the compliments. It would be nice for a New England TR get together. This is my 3rd TR. First one was a 82 1/2 GN(1 of 16 turbos) stolen in 86. Then came my 86 GN that I had for 16 years. I got out for about 5 years and traded my mint 84 1/2 GT350 straight up for this from a board member. Great car. I didn't realize how much I missed it.

i see you missed the last new england get together its at pats auto care sorry its in ct not mass

I'll keep this going. Spotted a very nice, mint 87 GN in S. Darthmouth about 1:15 this afternoon. Had the "6" logo front license plate.

There was 3 blue on blue, t-types in fitchburg,all within about a 2 mile radius,people were mistaking the car's, + owners thinking it was just 1 car they were seeing.1 was pretty much bone stock,mine was prob an 11 sec car, + the third is a very low 10 sec car.but i sold mine,+ now there are 2.But i'm actually looking at another t-type + guess what color it is?
Yup. BLUE!!!! on blue, I like the blue but,come on.

I'll keep this going. Spotted a very nice, mint 87 GN in S. Darthmouth about 1:15 this afternoon. Had the "6" logo front license plate.
Been out cruising in my 84 alot have the gnx style rims on,live in NB but in dartmouth alot.going to upper cape tonight

Spotted an 86 GN on rt24 southbound near rt139 around 4:15pm yesterday plate was GN1986 and a GN today about the same time near rt106. I swear it had my old plate QWICK6. Both Mass plates. Anyone here?