TR Spotting's in Mass

ZNix

Young-Gun
Would you mind if I kept a post where I can post all my sightings of TRs in Mass? Lets start with this one:

Friday, around 6ish I was walking out of a Wal-Mart in Halifax when I spotted this silver G-Body. As I got closer, I knew exactly what it was. There on top of the hood, was the famous bulge that indicated a turbo under the hood. It was sporting GTA wheels. I ran my ass of with a brand new battery under one arm, and a loaf of bread in the other but I went unnoticed. I believe it had a Landau Top, but I couldn't be sure.

Who was it? Are you here?

I know where a few reside in mass, but fear if I mention them Grumpy will be there buying them up.

I know where a few reside in mass, but fear if I mention them Grumpy will be there buying them up.

Don't you worry about me !! I do not need any more Buicks !! You can stockpile all of them an make the big $$$$ on them :eek: Have 4 in the driveway today !:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 315
Don't you worry about me !! I do not need any more Buicks !! You can stockpile all of them an make the big $$$$ on them :eek: Have 4 in the driveway today !:rolleyes:

Hey Dan is that paint peeling away from you house? Looks like its gonna fall on the RX :biggrin:

Hey Dan is that paint peeling away from you house? Looks like its gonna fall on the RX :biggrin:

It sure is !!!! I just did the large panels above them an now I am suppose to be making the bottom ones. This is what happeneds when ya go racing for 20 years an neglect the house. :eek: The 2 Buicks here are goin to be gone shortly and then its back to being a builder again !! I am actually liking it :p RX7 is goin to NH for its winter hibernation :wink:

I like Buicks. Can I buy one? :D Steve, If there are any I would be interested in, you better be sharin', or Ill be whoopin' ya :p .

Grumpy, I am going to come to your house and play with your cars :D. Sound good?

Grumpy, I am going to come to your house and play with your cars :D. Sound good?

I am cleaned out !! Melissa has a Limited and a GN BUT they don't live here anymore. Actually the GN is goin to spend the winter in the garage here on the lift. Ya want a "Builder 76 T" :p

I already have a car that needs fixin'. I just want to see some nice examples of cars. That way I can get an idea of how mine should look. I also ahve never ridden in one yet! I also want to check that sweet turbo wagon!

I said I might be able to :). I just have to sell this quad first. I think I might have to take a low number for it sadly :(. A few hundred less, but what can you do? Right? Lol.

OH Guess what saw 2 GN's today in NH in driveways. One had a car cover & been there for a couple of years..... The other UNcovered in another driveway been there for 8 years that I know about, Apparently Grumpy has not got to them LOL!

As for taking a loss I know what you mean.
I have a trail bike I paid 2300- the thing is virtually Brand new looking. I was willing to sell it for 1300 & the guy wanted to pay 900 I said NO..

OH Guess what saw 2 GN's today in NH in driveways. One had a car cover & been there for a couple of years..... The other UNcovered in another driveway been there for 8 years that I know about, Apparently Grumpy has not got to them LOL!

As for taking a loss I know what you mean.
I have a trail bike I paid 2300- the thing is virtually Brand new looking. I was willing to sell it for 1300 & the guy wanted to pay 900 I said NO..

I see a couple GN's around here sometimes. They are parked in Driveways and haven't moved in a while.. I consider dropping in and asking if they are interested in selling but never actually do. Yea, I want a pretty reasonable price as it is. I hate low-ballers.

Hey ZNix,

Sorry with the late reply. If it looked anything like the attached pic. It was me. I went down there to see if there was a show and no one was in the lot.

Attachments

• 508.jpg
    508.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 208