TR Limited Registry

TomShea

Minnesota Grand National & T-Type Association
I'm not sure where to post this. I guess I'll try here and see If it gets moved. I'm the proud owner of a TR Limited. I would like to see these cars get the recognition ther deserve. They are much more rare and in my opinion more desireable than a "T" turbo. If there any other like minded people, please contact me at ttshea@charter.net or PM. I am interested in input on this so please feel free to speak up whether or not you currently have one of these TR Limiteds in your possesion. I think there is probably not a very common awareness or understanding of these very special cars.

There was a guy from Canada that got one going a year or two ago on here, but then he disappeared and the website is no longer up. His s/n was albertan I think.

Isnt there a link on GNTTYPE.org? I know I registered many years ago. Dont remember the name of the club??

There was a guy from Canada that got one going a year or two ago on here, but then he disappeared and the website is no longer up. His s/n was albertan I think.

X2 I sent him my vin number and he was waiting for the rpo tag and then he was gone:confused: