TR Custom Parts thumbs UP

gndoug

CSB Crew
Well, it took a little while to get the whole order, but it was understandable. I ordered a HR tranny mount for a th400 swap and a shifter handle. The tranny mount arrived VERY quickly, and Mark told me the handle would be a little longer.
Well about a week after I got the tranny mount I asked about the shifter handle and was told it would be about another 10 days, and that Mark was having problems with the anodizing and what not. He even offered to sell me one that had a slight flaw in the anodizing for a discounted price if I was in a hurry, and sent me pics and details on that one, but I said I would just wait.... well, about 3 weeks later I still had not recieved the part and e-mailed Mark and quickly recieved a response from him saying sorry and that this is the longest it has ever taken, and there was still problems with the anodizer. He told me I would hopefully have it by the end of the week.

Well I recieved it on friday and it looks great.

I was a little bummed out on how long it took, but I understood that sometimes things are outside of the control of the vendor, and it was totally fine with me. His communication was good, and he gave me options for if I was in a real big hurry, which luckily I wasn't.

I will definitly do business with TR custom parts again, and highly suggest them to anyone who is considering.

Doug

Always good to hear about a problem that was resolved through good communication. You were aware of the issue and even though it took longer then they told you at first, they were honest about it and you got exactly what you were promised.

Thank you for sharing the information. I am going to book mark them to use for a future purchase!

Mark is the man! I just ordered something custom and he came through again. Awesome customer service and will always get back to you. If you can't get along with him, I doubt you can with anyone!

Jason

Was frustrating for me too! These things are not mass produced and with the downturn in the economy my engraver does not have these stockpiled like in the good ol days. Got a rush of orders on these and the anodizer actually had the ballz to send them back without keeping them in the tank long enough and they had a blue tinge to them!

So back they went to get redipped. Then back to the engravers for the different logos needed for all the orders. Everyone who has recently order one should have them in hand. NO PUN INTENDED.:smile:

I just bought a sumilated aluminium dash kit for my GN from Mark and I'm very pleased with it! But while installint it, I messed up one large piece and one small...I told Mark about it and he quickly replied that he would have the two pieces made again and sent to me!...Thanks Mark, I appreciate!...Great service! :wink:

Left pic: before
Right pic: after

Thanks

Claude. :)

Was frustrating for me too! These things are not mass produced and with the downturn in the economy my engraver does not have these stockpiled like in the good ol days. Got a rush of orders on these and the anodizer actually had the ballz to send them back without keeping them in the tank long enough and they had a blue tinge to them!

So back they went to get redipped. Then back to the engravers for the different logos needed for all the orders. Everyone who has recently order one should have them in hand. NO PUN INTENDED.:smile:

Mark I could not find a single for the switch panel so I payed for the double.