TR Custom parts...Need help

SVORay

Mark, I'm having trouble emailing you. Every time I click on your link it does some outlook crap...It's like reinventing the wheel to send a simple email that way. Anyways, A while back I ordered : overlays, Scanmaster cover, and a crome turbo heat shield. I've recevied everything but the heat shield. Do you by chance have an eta on when it will arive or a tracking number?

Thanks
Raymond Hayes

PS, It's not hard to foget me, I had all the hell trying to place my order, it kept adding an extra overlay to my orderes.

The link on his web site doesn't seem to work for me. Anyways, I sent an email Saturday, 14, and haven't heard back. I figured people are usualy busy on weekends and so I gave it a few days. Now I posted here since I haven't heard back yet.

Just wanted to set the record straight that Mark's e-mail is fine and that the reason outlook spawned up is because you clicked on an e-mail link. That link will open up your default e-mail program and since you are not using a thick client of outlook or outlook of any kind you werent able to send the e-mail. Next time just copy and past the e-mail addy into a web mail interface like Gmail, yahoo, etc...

Thanks,

I copied and pasted the first time I emailed Mark. The next time around I couldn't find his email so I used the link on his site. You know the rest. Anyways, my part arrived Yesterday :biggrin: Now to start ordering another round of crap for the Buick.