TR body kit? 4' Dp???? man, talk about performance....

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424451457&category=6137

4" down pipe all the way from the turbo back

champion stage 3 steel heads, HOTCH suspension, TD roller rockers, a hydraulic 500 lift cam, ported and polished, custom induction system, has custom body kit, after market inter-cooler

now i dont know too much about the high end expensive stuff for our cars... i just know about budget porting if you know what i mean... but i thought we only went up to stage II??? and do we have .500 lift cam? if so i want a cam that big... my el camino had a .510 cam... sooooooo nice........

-Neil

I believe I have heard something about Stage 3 heads along time ago, I don't think its a different head, I think it might be something to do with the port work done to it......maybe it was on a car in an old TURBO magazine.

And we definitely have .500+ lift cams for our cars.........I believe the cam in my dads car is close to .700

That definitely can't be a 4" DP though

nice car, but i think the guy was talkin out of his rear end on some of that stuff. definately not a 4" d/p, and i dont know about the custom made wheels either. those wheels are everywhere (Torq-Thrust 2 styles), i even have a model car with those on it. oh well, nice car otherwise.

This is the very rare "Italian Edition" GN. Easily recognized by the badge on the trunk lid. They came with the 4" DP stock. :p

He wont get squat for the car because who knows what damage he did when he blew the HG? Hopefully thats all thats wrong with it

Originally posted by 87boosted6
i dont know why, but i find that hard to believe.

Well that's because I made it up. It was a joke. I was poking fun at the sticker he put on his car. Sorry to have caused any confusion. :rolleyes:

Well, the 3 is close to the 4 on the keyboard. Anyways, it says that Cotton built it. I am sure that if Jack Cotton indeed built that car, it is worth every penny. And he is correct, if you sold this car as peices, you would get way more than the asking price!:)