Tps readings mismatched on translator

m3x1c0

Bad luck Buick
So my car struggles and sometimes dies as I come to a stop light. I've noticed that my tps reading on the scanmaster will be a solid .44 at idle and on my maft pro translator I'm seeing a more erratic .23-.27. It's about .20 below whatever the scanmaster values all the time. Could this be causing my rough idle and stalling?

Need to check all those connections from the Tpro to the cars wires, that is not good. Just wait till you see what we will uncover when you get it down here.

Are you running in speed density mode or translator mode? I would want to know why, but if the reading is a little low I would think you could compensate by adding fuel.

what is your MAP sensor reading on the Pro? its MP on the sensor screen. watch it and wiggle some wires.

The TPS reading should match within about .02 or so.

Bob

Already mentioned but wiggle the TPS wire at the back of the pro. I noticed mine had this issue once and it was a pin not sitting well when the wiring harness wasn't straight.

Anyone know the size pin that I will need? Is it the Molex standard .062? Still struggling with this.

I can send you some, but they are somewhat an oddball (other than every PC power supply uses them)

the pin release tool is kind of odd also.

PM me and I can get you some part numbers.

B

PM sent! Looked all over my local area and none of the electronic shops had a tool small enough to pop the pin out.