TPS harness and Volt Booster

JustABuick

Hey all,

I searched the forum already, but didn't find anything, so I'll start a thread. I am installing a powerlogger, and am using a TPS harness from Julio so I can run the green MAP wire to the powerlogger's analog board. I have it installed so the stock male TPS plug is in the TPS harness female plug provided.

My question is: the Casper's volt booster is essentially setup the same way- it has an alternate TPS male plug and a female TPS plug. Is it possible to run both the TPS harness and Volt booster? I am thinking I can run the male volt booster plug into the stock female location near the throttle body, and the TPS male plug into female plug on the volt booster harness.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    881.5 KB · Views: 77
Hey all,

I searched the forum already, but didn't find anything, so I'll start a thread. I am installing a powerlogger, and am using a TPS harness from Julio so I can run the green MAP wire to the powerlogger's analog board. I have it installed so the stock male TPS plug is in the TPS harness female plug provided.

My question is: the Casper's volt booster is essentially setup the same way- it has an alternate TPS male plug and a female TPS plug. Is it possible to run both the TPS harness and Volt booster? I am thinking I can run the male volt booster plug into the stock female location near the throttle body, and the TPS male plug into female plug on the volt booster harness.

Thanks
Yes that is how mine is hook up