Top Gear

I did not like the first episode I saw, but I am really enjoying it now.

i also enjoyed the british version very much but i hav liked the new one from the start... hopefully they do more american cars and keep the challenges interesting but not boring

I've gotten into it and really like it. I didn't like the British version since one of the blokes refered to a buick lesabre as rubbish from a rubbish company...or something like that.

I like the UK version but its the best car show we have here in the US right now IMO

Hell yeah I watch it. I'm starting to think this season (or series to the Brits) will be the best one yet. Anyone spotted them at Wilksboro speedway in NC or Virginia International Raceway this year? Or NYC? Check out the season premier, they all got haircuts:

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

They use the word "*****" gratuitously.

That word that is blurred is suppose to refer to cats and/or female anatomy.

It ok not the best show that i have seen. I do watch it just for the cars. The one show just killed me when they took the olds cutlass to the Eaton test track in Michigain. But that Buick came out the winner!:biggrin:

I like the British version better as well. I think its more entertaining. Of the 3 American hosts, only Tanner Faust really knows anything about how to drive and about cars in general. Rutledge Wood reminds me of Chumlee on Pawn Stars.

Thumbs down here. Ashamed that we Americans copied the Brits on a show that could NOT be improved! :mad:

Well if you wannna split hairs on the off road episode, any of those three trucks could have made it with any regard to their well being, also any of them COULD be broken by a douche if they tried hard enough. Hell that ford could have been fixed with nothing more than a u joint and a pair of pliers and a couple rocks. But I'm surprised they didn't try harder to kill the hi-lux, I would have. Oh well it's just TV. It's growing on me just because I can relate to the vehicles more than the british version.

Thumbs down here. Ashamed that we Americans copied the Brits on a show that could NOT be improved! :mad:

it's made by the same people that make the Brit version, so it isn't really a "copy". this was just the first season, and they needed to kindo f set a tone and figure otu what people wanted to see. i'm pretty sure season 2 will be better.
if you can, go find the first couple of season of the Brit version and tell me that it's better than the first season of this version..

Just watched last night the episode in Alaska with 3 American made trucks. Even the wife laughed the whole show, it was very amusing. The Chevy wins.