Top Gear

I like any show that where cars are the format. I like this one because they do a lot of stuff I can relate to. Like the Car sale/ auction eppisode. The trucks in Alaska eppisode was cool too. Definetely a real world test right there.

Another thing I like. Tanner Foust. Seems like he'd be a decent guy to shoot the car talk with.

I think the orginal version is better, however last night I watched the episode with the trucks in Alaska and I admit that I laughed my ass off for the entire show.

I tried watching a few episodes of the US version and it's just FALLEN flat. I saw the trailer for the Alaska episode and it looked mildly amusing, but the personalities just LACK personality.

The US version lacks originality and vision. Couple that with the clearly 'fake' antics. Sorry... I'll stick with the UK version.

Long live Clarkson, Hamster and Captain Slow and the REAL STIG!

I tried watching a few episodes of the US version and it's just FALLEN flat. I saw the trailer for the Alaska episode and it looked mildly amusing, but the personalities just LACK personality.

The US version lacks originality and vision. Couple that with the clearly 'fake' antics. Sorry... I'll stick with the UK version.

Long live Clarkson, Hamster and Captain Slow and the REAL STIG!

which one was the "REAL STIG"? the original "Black Stig" that they killed off after the first season by launching him off an aircraft carrier, or the one that just wrote a tell-all book?

How about that 86 Grand National last night? I think they faked it making it seem like it broke so it wouldn't win every challenge... lol had alky, rjc racing intercooler, precision turbo, and drag radials from what I could see. Blacked out with weld pro stars. I feel like the challenges were a little corny and didn't prove much... the UK version is still much better, but I agree that it is the best American car show on right now.

No comparison to the original. weak.
The "CARS" show was better IMHO but was cancelled.
The HOTTROD roadkill segments that are available on YouTube are probably the best thing out there with North American flavour.