took a better look tonight

cloneman315

well got home from dinner and checked out the car for a bit,it apears the turbo and injectors are stock,but has a 3 inch dp also has a art carr deep pan,it does skip a bit under normal driving im guessing its a bit lean around that area,but i looked real close at the motor and it seems like none of the bolts have ever been touched,Is the stock intake hat black?It also apears to have a brand new brake setup on it,and also the airfilters on the covers,Magnacore 10 mm wires,Also the intercooler indeed say dutweiler on it so i am guessing that is not stock,I think that chip is def a bit off,i just dont have the cash for a few weeks to get the logger etc to see whats going on,also the wbo2 maybe someone has one we can try on it if they dont mind,here are a few more pics i took.And got the windows tinted,most of the marks in the pics are dirt.Paint is in pretty good shape .

cloneman315 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Looks like a nice clean car!!!:cool:

Looks like a stock int. with a Dutt. neck--nice mod and it looks like they did a good job on it.
The upper intake has some kind of coating, it is a silver finish from the factory. Nice valve covers!!!:cool: the originals are hideous.
It also looks like a Kenne Bell fuel press. reg.

With the Dutt. neck, KB fpr, and the Caspers thumbwheel chip---it looks like it has some nice old-school mods. It appears you are near NCTURBOS---get up with him and he will guide you in the right direction on some future mods(along with alot of reading on here).

Geoff

Get a scanmaster and TT chip Brian! Car looks great man. :biggrin:

The intake hat thing on mine is a powdery white color and I know it's stock.

I'm also seeing a Hurst Like-lock, fuel pump hot-wire kit, and a plenum spacer/powerplate.

Looks like a nice car to build upon. The car actually looks really familiar, I just can't place it though.

K.

Log onto GM_Turbo6@yahoogroups.com and sign up. We meet once a month and help each other. Keith (NCTURBO) is a member. Most members are located in NC. I'm the administrator of GM_Turbo6 so let me know if you have any problems joining.
Conrad Carter
704-983-2302 (Work)

working on that. will get back to you.
Conrad

Brian,

Good meeting you on Saturday. Did the additive work out for the car?

K.

man i can not believe it ,i wasnt even down my street and it stopped,also i clay barred the whole car last night and rubbed it out what a difference,and the trubo and the bell are the same size there is no overlap,could it still be a stock turbo?i was going to order that chip tommorow but now im not sure if it is stock turbo,i was looking today at the bolts and they dont look like they have ever been off,are you guys at the shop this week?

man i can not believe it ,i wasnt even down my street and it stopped,also i clay barred the whole car last night and rubbed it out what a difference,and the trubo and the bell are the same size there is no overlap,could it still be a stock turbo?i was going to order that chip tommorow but now im not sure if it is stock turbo,i was looking today at the bolts and they dont look like they have ever been off,are you guys at the shop this week?

Yeah, we'll be there. Khai will be there tonight, but I won't be there until tomorrow. I have to pick up a new washer and dryer this evening... :rolleyes:

We'll get up this week and verify the turbo, and what torque converter you have as well.

K.

i talked to him last night,he is going to call me today with a rough price and when he can do it.
all I know is you better not take up my scheduled appointment with him.:D LOL I hope everything works out for you on it. I will tell you he is a man of his word.

he told me only a couple days to do it,he seems like he is a pretty honest straight guy,said he will blast it,treat it and then seam seal and paint.

good glad to hear it. I take my car back for the final buff around the end of the month, after he gets back from Vegas.