Too Much Power, Not Enough Brakes

Look, Mike is OK and posing for the camera

GOOD picture! the s10 brakes in the front worked great, just the rear brakes did'nt work at all. Another thing that did'nt help were those skinnies up front, not much stopping grip in those small tires. Just glad my friends still around after that, he's a little anti-seat belt....

are you dont yet Rob??:D

Mike,
I am really sorry to hear about the accident. I know how much time and money you have invested in that car. Hopefully Robert can get you on the road by June. Glad to hear that no one was seriously hurt.
Jeff

Gee Mike, anything for attention?

glad your ok, was the PM any way at fault? or just not enough brakes?
you'll be back out cruzin with us soon enough!
good to hear you will be repairing it.

I Hit A Lincoln Towne Car It Was Doing A U Turn 300 Fee In Front Of Me I Could Not Stop.

Mike

I've always said that the HP the car makes should never exceed the IQ of the driver, Perfect example here. :biggrin: You should off fixed those rear cracked Alluminum drums you had on that car. ;)

I've always said that the HP the car makes should never exceed the IQ of the driver, Perfect example here. :biggrin: You should off fixed those rear cracked Alluminum drums you had on that car. ;)

is your new motor done yet master-bater? aka.......:rolleyes:

Mike:
Real sorry to hear about this & see those pics, but glad to see that you are still keeping your chin up and are ok after the accident, at least it was a Lincoln & not another Buick that got in your way. I am sure that it will be up & running in no time.

hurry up Robert...:D
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
are we there yet,,I mean is it done yet??

I think Mike really learned his lesson! we were doing some tunning/burnouts in the elky the other day, and he was actually like," thats enough, thats enough!!":eek:

not normal at all:D

hurry up Robert...:D
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
are we there yet,,I mean is it done yet??

I think Mike really learned his lesson! we were doing some tunning/burnouts in the elky the other day, and he was actually like," thats enough, thats enough!!":eek:

not normal at all:D

It's that fast now? :eek: :D