$$ too good to be true??

turbokar87

i was just looking at produts from gn1 performance..
one of the items kb-4 headers.. for 600.00??!!! what gives? TA performance wants over 1000.00 for a set of headers.
and the intercoolers seem pretty cheap to me aswell.. but they seem like there well designed items.
any of you guys running on this companys products??
just saying its too good to be true.

Chitstick .. Sell's chineese parts .. Id buy ebay headers first .. Half the price.. Same stuff .. So too good to be true ..

Like said above Made in China with cheap material. I compared my old ATR DP to a GN1 DP and the difference is night and day as far as material quality. ATR is so much better. Granted you cant get that anymore. The GN1 DP discolored more in 2 months than my ATR one did over 12 years. But the GN1 stuff works I guess Just cheap material.

We at TR Custom Parts, Full Throttle Speed and Cottons performance sell their stuff. I run the SE front mount, headers, downpipe and dual exhaust they sell on my own GN as seen on the home page of my site. No issues here. Been on the car for a few years now.

We at TR Custom Parts, Full Throttle Speed and Cottons performance sell their stuff. I run the SE front mount, headers, downpipe and dual exhaust they sell on my own GN as seen on the home page of my site. No issues here. Been on the car for a few years now.
YOU MEAN THIS GUY MARK .. TORQUEMONSTERS .. AND THE FIVE OTHER NAMES HE'S USED .. I WOULD NOT ADVERTISE IT .. WONDER WHY HE GOT BANNED .. OH YEAH HERES WHY http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/in...3722-beware-ebays-gnpowermasters-3.html..THIS IS HOW HE REALLY FEELS ABOUT ALL OF US .. SO WHY GIVE HIM PROPS ..

so torquemonsters is a vendor for gn1 and not the same .. My bad .. Somehow im confused ..

GN1= A guy named Archie in CA that alot of people dont like
Torquemonster= A guy named Mike in PA that alot of people dont like

:p, that should clear it up a little :biggrin: