Tons of GN/Turbo Buick parts and Buick GN memorabilia FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING

Future-GN-Owner

Boostaholic
I sold my GN today :)( ) and these are the parts that I have left over that I will be getting rid of. I didnt feel like taking pics of everything so if you need a picture just pm or email me. Shipping in the continental US is included in the prices (Alaska and Hawaii pm me for quote) Everything is first come first serve. ***VERY IMPORTANT*** My wife is due to have our twins any time from tonight up until Thur June 11th so if I dont get ahold of you or get your item shipped out right away please be patient and understand that my new family will come first for a few days when they are born. Now on to the List O Parts

Lotek center console pod painted to match GN/T-type grey interior NEW IN BOX $20
Autometer Z series water temp gauge 2 1/16" PN-2607 NEW IN BOX $50
Autometer Z series oil pressure gauge 2 1/16" PN-2604 NEW IN BOX $40
Autometer 5" Sport Comp monster tach (10k rpm) with shift light and recall $100
4 Grand National wheels Id say they are a 6-7 out of 10 (some pitting little rust on a couple and a ding on the lip of one they look good from 10 feet) two have tires with great tread and two are just wheels Im also throwing in 5 good looking center caps Local sale only $250
Buick Grand National flag $20
Dub City 1/24 scale Buick Grand National (black) box has been opened but car has never been out (doors still taped shut) $15
Revell 1/24 scale model kit NEW IN BOX $15
Front Frame Braces $25
Hotchkis front swaybar $150
Cottons Performance HD actuator NEW IN BOX $75
Grand National center cap (1) NEW IN BOX $25
Haynes repair manual for 74-87 Regal $10
Turbo Tweak (TT) chip setup for 60# injectors/alky/21*-19*/18-20psi $30
Extender Chip setup like above $30
Single gauge pod with VDO boost gauge (pod needs painted and gauge has paint chipping around bezel but can be touched up) $15
87 Grand National computer (unsure if good or not never tried it) $20
Coil pack (worked fine when removed and ohmed out good) $40
Kirban magnetic rear end drain plug NEW IN BOX $5
Kirban stainless steel up-pipe NEW IN BOX $30
Kirban "Quick" front grill overlay NEW IN BOX $5
Kirbans Guide to Buying a Used 86-87 Turbo Regal book (wear on cover but otherwise great shape) $15
Kirbans Guide to 86-87 Turbo Regals (good shape) $25
Guide to Buick Grand National, T-Type, and GNX The Facts and Figures Book by Steven L Dove (tons of parts breakdowns, specs, info, etc) (good shape) $15

Buick Grand National flag $20

Guide to Buick Grand National, T-Type, and GNX The Facts and Figures Book by Steven L Dove (tons of parts breakdowns, specs, info, etc) (good shape) $15

I will take these.

PP sent with $5 extra to start the new college fund......:biggrin:

Good Luck.

tach

Autometer 5" Sport Comp monster tach (10k rpm) with shift light and recall $100

if this is still availble i will take it...let me know where to send the $........thanks Bob

Thanks man LOL! Where is the $5 for the other one or is it $2.50 a piece :D Anybody else that wants to throw in extra for the college fund feel free :wink: Flag and Fact and Figure book sold

I am interested in the front frame braces. Are these the ones under the car or under the hood?

Here are pics of the HD acuator for anyone interested. I was told it would fit my PTE-44 but after a few questions I am not sure so I assume someone can figure it out by the pics

Attachments

• carbon fiber 111.jpg
    carbon fiber 111.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 484
  • carbon fiber 112.jpg
    carbon fiber 112.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 478
  • carbon fiber 113.jpg
    carbon fiber 113.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 478
Everbody send a little extra for the twins.......:biggrin:

It don't cost much to be nice and help some one in the process.

Dude is having twins....:biggrin:

front frame braces

I would like the frame braces, please put me in line. I just had my first little one on Friday!! Hope all goes well for you.