Tomorrow Nite - Cruise in CT

V6GRANDstang

hello guys whats going on. well i know this is somewhat last minute but hey it works. well as the title says tomorrow nite is a cruise / racing night
All cars and trucks of differ types are invited. From your hondas to your mustangs to mini's.
Going from a small meeting and then ending the night with some racing (yes street if you are against it totally understandable) but to those intrested please email me and ill give you the rest of the info needed.
Also for more info visit the website

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/pikerebelin/

Hope to see you guys there

Advertising a cruise in is cool but you may want to be careful about advertising for street racing. There has been some discussion of it on this board and people dying doing it if it was not done in a safe environment or sometimes it was even done with safety in mind and things still went wrong.

I don't think it is in your best interest to post on a public board that you will be doing an illegal activity on this date, at this time etc.

hey 1987 GN
i def understand what you mean. ive been doing this for awhile now and i do nothing but stress te safety. yes it is a cruise but those who wanna race can come later on. know what i mean.
thank you for your concern man :)