Tom Shea

tonka

Picked up the roller he had for sale in this ad, this last weekend. Very professional transaction, car was in better shape than pictures could show. Took the time to go over many details about the car, put it on a lift so underside could be inspected, all around very helpful and informative. I look forward to dealing with him again at some point. Thanks Tom! :cool:

Tom is a great guy! I was over at his last year going over my GN. Very turbo buick informative. We bs'ed for a couple of hours. I learned more about turbo buicks in a night, then I would have ever known in the upcoming years!:D

Tom is a great guy! I was over at his house last year going over my GN. Very turbo buick informative. We bs'ed for a couple of hours. I learned more about turbo buicks in a night, then I would have ever known in the upcoming years!:D

I was there when the transaction was made. I can vouch that the walkthrough of that car was very indepth as I was waiting in line to get my GN torn back apart at his shop! :D

If anyone reading this is thinking about buying any of the parts listed for sale from this car I can also say I have seen them in person, Tom is VERY particular about his cars and the parts that go into them. The stuff he has for sale right now are great deals and in great shape. You should not have any problems buying parts from Tom.

Also Troy, you may want to give Tom feedback via the trader system on this site. He can do the same for you.