Tokico Shocks

Wraith

Are these any good. I need some shocks very badly but I can't aford the Bilsteins and the Tokicos are $50 cheaper. I have a set of KYBs on for the last 5 years and never liked them. I looking for something that still give me good handling but a nice ride on rough roads. The shocks I'm looking at are at http://www.shox.com/
Thanks

You're link only goes to the shox.com homepage, not the shocks you want us to look at.

That aside, Tokico makes all kinds of shocks, from crap cheapies to very nice full-on race units, and everything in between.

If you can't afford the Bilsteins, grab a set of Gabriels at Pep Boys for $20 each to tide you over until you can. They're adequate, they just don't last very long.

I havent had any on the gn but tried them on my mustangs I used the electronic adjustables, and the non adjustables they ride nice but just dont last very long then I went to the Bilsteins on my Mustang and never looked back for the $50 just find a way to swallow it cause it the long run they will hold up, thats what Im gonna get when I get a chance to change out, or the edelbrock IAS shocks this is what I run on my 89 Corvette they ride like a cadillac until you get on it they stiffen up self valving like the Bilsteins....

Bilstein=stiff and firm all the time way better than any KYB
Edelbrock=soft around town and stiffen up when you get on it

they both have self adjusting valves

hope this helps
Alan