To those that don't know....

Hey, tricky Nicky, Happy Birthday & best wishes for many more to come.

Happy birthday and many more Nick! We are like fine whiskey, not getting older BUT better;)

Happy Birthday Nick.
Thanks for all the help you've given me and everyone else throughout the year.:)

Mike Barnard

Happy Birthday Nick. Nice to see there are still a few people older than me around here lol.;)

Nick Micale got a little older today.:ROFLMAO: Hope you have a great day Nick.;)

Thank you Charlie and everyone, I had a great time as spent the day with 2 of my cars at the track with my family and a few other Buick few friends, and it does not get much better than that for me! :)

As we are all getting older, and hopefully wiser, I am very grateful for my wonderful family, good health, many friends, including those here on the board, and of course Shane who make this all possible.

I look forward to many more years of dealing with turbo Buicks in every aspects and passing on the knowledge gained from working on over a couple thousand of them over the past 27+ years, and will continue to do so as long as possible.

After many years in retail automotive service businesses, it has been a blessing to deal only with TR owners who are very appreciative of what we do for them out of passion, not the $$$.

Thanks to all of you that I have met in person, as well as the ones I hope to meet in the future. :D