To much boost to fast

Bison sent this video yesterday. That was a hell of a ride. ..
How much damage to the car ?

Bryan

I wonder what gear is in that car. I doubt if that has a 2 speed tranny in it. That is alot of power/torque tho. The damage had to be critical, oil pan damage,

No oil pan damage or drivetrain damage other than a bent passenger side header. The crossover took a hit and has a small dent. The shocks and radiator support took the biggest hit. The intercooler and pipes are smashed. The shocks bottomed out and started bending the lower shock mounts on the control arms. In the process it sent the shock adjustment knobs in the pavement damaging the shocks. So basically the lower control arms will need repair in that area. The roof has a dent that will need to be fixed and is really the only thing that bums me out. The chute mount was scraping the ground and saved the bumper from any damage. Also need to put it up on the frame machine to make sure there is no frame damage.
AG.

I remember when Kent Rudbeck's car came off the ground when he did that, he did some damage to his back, the car was fixable. You are definitely making some power.

It's amazing how something that looks so damn cool, can cause so much damage. That has to be one of my biggest fears in launching my car at the track.

That looks fake LoL. Scares me just watching it. I cant believe he stayed in it for the second wheel stand. That is an awesome video.

That looks fake LoL. Scares me just watching it. I cant believe he stayed in it for the second wheel stand. That is an awesome video.
Was trying to get the front down from the first wheelie and it just hit boost again on the bounce. Was unintentional but if you turn the volume up you can hear me peddle the crap out of it.
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was trying to get the front down from the first wheelie and it just hit boost again on the bounce. Was unintentional but if you turn the volume up you can hear me peddle the crap out of it.
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear it. I wouldn't of hit the gas again at all. They might of needed to tow the car off the track if I was behind the wheel. I guess when you have been racing for awhile its not as scary. First stop try to find a new pair of drawers.