Tires for sale....16" goodyear gatorbacks

popo8

I have a set of these for sale, with about 5,ooo miles on them.... excellent condition, if anyone is interested. I can put a depth indicator on them, and take pics of mine if you email me at popo8@comcast.net

Selling a set of replacement tires for 1987 GNX, tires are "V" rated just like the originals installed from the factory.

The auction you are refering to were for the original size/make for the front and rear of the GNX. The 245/50/VR16s will only work for the fronts. 255/50/VR16s were on the back of the GNX which seem much harder to come by since they dd not come on all the Irocs, GTAs, exc.

Now, help me get the picture straight. The pictures on both auctions are the same. Yet, you claim that all are of the same size. What you trying to sell???? Post some pictures here!!!!!

Popo is a friend of mine and a Police Officer in a nearby Twp.

He's good as gold.

The tires he has are Goodyear Gatorbacks
A set of 4) 245/50 VR16's

I've seen the tires myself and they are mint.

He referenced the auction above because I sent him the link to it, showing him he has a valuble set of tires that a collector might be interested in.
I told him to post them on the Buick boards, figuring he'd have a good chance of selling them here.
I failed to mention that the GNX used 255's in the rear. My bad.
Still a good set of 245's though.

Thanks. As I stated in my first thread.... I can take pics of mine if interested...Yes I used the same pic from the other sale.

Pics of mine have been posted , for those of you that didnt like my borrowed pic.....

Not sure if you are aware of this Larry, but you can block bidders in "Seller preferences"...

One of the choices is to block bids from other countries... and trust me, it works. :wink: