Tire pressure for Mickey Thompson ET streets

lost2a6

I'm getting ready to take my car to the track and I need a starting point for my 295/55-15 ET street radials. I have a 10'' wide wheel and a full weight GN. I tried to do a search. Thanks!

18 worked well for me. Hot off the highway they were about 18psi. 1.46 60' with hopefully more left. 28" tire.

I went to the track last night and 18 psi seemed to work good. I didn't have time to play with it much. I did manage a 1.48 and a 1.49 60ft time. This is off of the foot brake.

I used to use 20-24psi per mt suggestions but i learned in BG from many more experienced members that 18 psi works MUCH better. Thanks Pat and JD!

I know that many of you think I am splitting hairs, but 17.5 lbs worked for me.

I used 18 in mine but I can't say that I was very impressed with mine, I mean they didn't even last 800KM's and were completely shot. I don't race at the track either, just booting around after work and stuff like that. Pretty sad about the whole deal lol

17.75...jk How did the car run at the track? Your combo looks interesting...
Ran a 10.76 @ 124 with a 1.46 60 ft last Saturday in crappy air. I couldn't get my mph up no matter what I tried. I have since discovered that I have a brake dragging.:oops: