Tinting shop?

That GN Guy

One of my roomates wants to get his new mustang some window tinting, do you guys have a "reccomends" list or anything like that? I heard theres one for mechanics too but havent found it. Thanks in advance.

-Pete-

good idea i will need some good window tinting done soon to.. if you find out make sure you post how well they do

ProTint Hawaii In Kalihi. PH# 845-9624 Dwight.

A few other members and I use him exclusively for auto or home tinting.

tint

Jeff across form schofield near kemoo farm he does a great job have had the same tint on my truck for 5 years and it still looks new.

My good friend Scott in Kapolei, shop name is Ozone tint near Naka'z or close by Tony Honda/Costco. Ph. is 676-2100.

I had T&T tinting on one of my cars there and it was pretty nice.
Speaking of tint, I just had the GN tinted up here not too long ago. 15% looks really good on a black car. I wanted to go with 5% but, its hard to see through at night. Im glad that they dont do safety checks up here...... :D Now I can run with no exhaust all the time haha ;)
:cool:

They got rid of the inspection about 2 years ago. I got a ticket for an out of date inspection a month before they got rid of it. It was a stupid inspection....just 10 bucks and a pain in the ass to get one.

T&T used to have a shop on the windward side... if not, there are many others...

yellow pages?

T&T does ALL of my rides... I only have 2 of the many vehicles come back...

My Silverado had some dust right in line with my view of the passenger mirror, so they re-did that, and on the 02-Z28 the rear window tint kept coming loose. They re did the tint, twice with no charge...