Tinted windows in Pa. Am I looking for trouble?

Delerius

hey all... Has anyone had any major issues with tinted windows on there cars? I use to tint my windows main moons ago and really didn't have any problems but like I said, that was awhile ago. The Pennsylvania law sucks on tint but what's interesting, most of the suv's and trucks now in days have the rear and the rear doors tinted fairly dark from factory but leave the driver and passenger side untinted. Would I likely get in less trouble if I just tinted the back window and the sides and leave the door windows alone? Tinting can be a pain but untinting is even worse. With having classic tags on the car, do you think it would help at all with having tinted windows darker than 70 percent and persuade a cop not to give a ticket for the tint? Also would love to see some pics of cars with tinted windows and what percent of tint you used.... Thanks in advance...

You probably wouldn't be as likely to get messed with if you have the classic tags. But I have my rear window as dark as I can go and I get searched every time I get pulled over, and always end up having to go to the back of the car instead of him just talking to me through the drivers side window.