Time to go Stage II!

What is with all this mishmash gobbledygook talk. Is someone trying to change the original challenge? Tony didn't want that, guys. Is this how you guys win races over there? You talk the race through on the bench? This is starting to look more and more like a bench racing, circle J to me.
I'll get my car back together as quick as I can. Just let me know Tony's going to bring his car out here so he can show he's more than just mouth.

outta of curiosity do have any family that works at this track you want all this to happen ?

outta of curiosity do have any family that works at this track you want all this to happen ?
Actually, I have family and long time friends that work at this track. I'm not sure how that matters, since Tony's the one claiming that I should be doing better on this track. And I think he wants to show me how it's done. I'm a very eager student. I can't wait.

Actually, I have family and long time friends that work at this track. I'm not sure how that matters, since Tony's the one claiming that I should be doing better on this track and I think he wants to show me how it's done. I'm a very eager student. I can't wait.
In fact, I'll cover Tony's entry fees to the track.

In fact, I'll cover Tony's entry fees to the track.

all rite Donnie, I have no problem acceppting your original challenge at your track. But I can not do it for 500 dollars it's a min $4000 for me to bring my car there. Just we are all clear here you want me to spend 4000 dollars to win 500 and still lose 3500 or if I lose I lose 4000 dollars and if you win you profit 500 and at worse you lose 500. Is this true yes or no ?

all rite Donnie, I have no problem acceppting your original challenge at your track. But I can not do it for 500 dollars it's a min $4000 for me to bring my car there. Just we are all clear here you want me to spend 4000 dollars to win 500 and still lose 3500 or if I lose I lose 4000 dollars and if you win you profit 500 and at worse you lose 500. Is this true yes or no ?
Tony. This is real simple. You've got a HUGE following. Am I right? All you guys seem to just love Tony. At least, that's how it seems to me. It looks to me like everyone is willing to do the ol' bench racing, circle J for ya, anyway.
Everyone seems to hate my guts here, yet they're eager to throw money at me to get me to come out your way. Why couldn't you get the same type of sponsorship from all your buddies to come out this way? You have tons of buddies. I have none, right? I'd try to help you out on this side, but racing is pretty dead in my part of the country and I don't know how much interest there is to see you come out here and match race against me. I might be the only one. Maybe Neal might pitch in some for you. He's shown a little interest in all this.

It's time for everyone to pitch in and have their hero show me how it's done.

Tony. This is real simple. You've got a HUGE following. Am I right? All you guys seem to just love Tony. At least, that's how it seems to me. It looks to me like everyone is willing to do the ol' bench racing, circle J for ya, anyway.
Everyone seems to hate my guts here, yet they're eager to throw money at me to get me to come out your way. Why couldn't you get the same type of sponsorship from all your buddies to come out this way? You have tons of buddies. I have none, right? I'd try to help you out on this side, but racing is pretty dead in my part of the country and I don't know how much interest there is to see you come out here and match race against me. I might be the only one. Maybe Neal might pitch in some for you. He's shown a little interest in all this.

so your not willing to offer me travel expenses at the very least, I offered you 20,000 to come my way. And your offer to me is 500. Is this right yes or no

so your not willing to offer me travel expenses at the very least, I offered you 20,000 to come my way. And your offer to me is 500. Is this right yes or no
Tony, I'm going to admit something to you. I don't have the money to help you out that way. I'm pushing it with 500. I'm still scraping up money to put my car together. If you really want to show me how it's done, you're going to have to get some help from all your eager buddies to get out here.

They all seem very eager to see this happen. I'm sure you won't have a problem raising the money from them. They are your buds, right?

What is with all this mishmash gobbledygook talk. Is someone trying to change the original challenge? Tony didn't want that, guys. Is this how you guys win races over there? You talk the race through on the bench? This is starting to look more and more like a bench racing, circle J to me.
I'll get my car back together as quick as I can. Just let me know Tony's going to bring his car out here so he can show he's more than just mouth.

I love reading all this.

Don, are you putting up the same offer as Tony? 10K for him to show at your track and another 10K if he wins?

I want to see you guys go at it. :)

I love reading all this.

Don, are you putting up the same offer as Tony? 10K for him to show at your track and another 10K if he wins?

I want to see you guys go at it. :)
Keep reading on. If you'd like to help get Tony out here, you're welcome to help him out with some bucks.
Let's see how many friends Tony really has. :rolleyes:

i have no problem putting money in for gas for either one of you. I just want to see you guys run them.

If he wants to start a fund i will paypal him $$$ to come out. however i don't think we can come up with 10K.

I think you have the best possible offer on the table. Him offering you 10K just to go out there and line them up is a hell of a offer.

Just let me know when and were to be to see this race ;)