Time to go Stage II!

Dang ,Wang. I won't bother using your typical response about going back and reading things.
Are you trying to make something happen here, or is it quite the opposite? You trying to make this not happen for Tony? There's a lot of people hoping that you can set this up, and you seem to be doing quite the opposite. I don't get it? Is Tony tugging on your shirt tails begging for you to make this go away?

Relax Donny. You really are having a hard time keeping up. In post #1510 I listed TWO scenarios. Since you don't want to come to Tony, we need to focus on getting him to you. Like I posted earlier:
Your offer is for Tony to drive 6000 miles and race on your track for $500. You said no rules, just 10.5 tire and stock suspension. Tony agreed to the terms, but not the amount. You countered with $1000. Tony said add another digit, and that's where we left off.

Ok, lets work on this. It's roughly a 6000 mile drive which willl take several days. The $10000 amount Tony offered you seemed more than fair. Would you be willing to give him the same offer?

You guys just don't get it. I don't give a flying #### what any of you think of me. In fact, I thrive on it, so keep it up. Plus, I just love looking into the true character of some of you. It's entertaining to me.

That's quite obvious Donnie. What does that say about YOUR true character?

What is it you thrive on exactly. Do you not want people to respect you?

Relax Donny. You really are having a hard time keeping up. In post #1510 I listed TWO scenarios. Since you don't want to come to Tony, we need to focus on getting him to you. Like I posted earlier:

Ok, lets work on this. It's roughly a 6000 mile drive which willl take several days. The $10000 amount Tony offered you seemed more than fair. Would you be willing to give him the same offer?
You just don't get it. I don't care what "scenarios" you come up with. Your arguments, especially your arguments, carry absolutely no weight with me, for obvious reasons.
Tony wanted to stick to the original challenge. I stated, fine with me. Are you now trying to tell me that he wants to back out of this?

That's quite obvious Donnie. What does that say about YOUR true character?

What is it you thrive on exactly. Do you not want people to respect you?
I thrive on competition. COMPETITION! Go get Tony on board with this and stop wasting my time.

You can't be serious? The balls in your court. What are you willing to pony up?

edit: Just so you don't worry, I'm heading to lunch.
Here's an idea, great promoter. Now I have to do your freakin' job for you. Instead of putting up all this money to send me out your way, give it to Tony to come here.

I thrive on competition. COMPETITION! Go get Tony on board with this and stop wasting my time.

So let's get this straight.....

What you want to do is the original deal - Tony comes to YOUR track and races you for $500 - you are offering NO travel money - Buick V6 and 10.5Ws -is this THE race that you want?

So let's get this straight.....

What you want to do is the original deal - Tony comes to YOUR track and races you for $500 - you are offering NO travel money - Buick V6 and 10.5Ws -is this THE race that you want?
That 10,000 that someone offered to me, take that money and give it to Tony to come out here! It's so simple, even the east coast can understand it.

And if Tony comes out here with any car other than his own, his TSO car, he wasted his time coming out here.

That 10,000 that someone offered to me, take that money and give it to Tony to come out here! It's so simple, even the east coast can understand it.

And if Tony comes out here with any car other than his own, his TSO car, he wasted his time coming out here.

Sounds fair enough and I think that could be arranged.

I don't know why you are worried about Tony bringing anything other than his TSO car. Do you want the VIN to verify it's HIS when he shows up? You're not going have your track spray WD40 down his lane are you? Maybe put all amber bulbs in his side of the tree? The conspiracy theories here are endless......:rolleyes:

Sounds fair enough and I think that could be arranged.

I don't know why you are worried about Tony bringing anything other than his TSO car. Do you want the VIN to verify it's HIS when he shows up? You're not going have your track spray WD40 down his lane are you? Maybe put all amber bulbs in his side of the tree? The conspiracy theories here are endless......:rolleyes:
See how easy that was, Cal? That's how it's done. Now get Tony on board with this, and I will work tirelessly to get my car back together.

The $10000 that was offered to you was from Tony. The difference is, he had a chance to win it back. If he comes to you there is NO POSSIBLE WAY he can even break even unless you at least race for enough to cover his travel expenses. The way it is now, he has to pay out of his pocket to give you the race you want. Hopefully this isn't over your head.

See how easy that was, Cal? That's how it's done. Now get Tony on board with this, and I will work tirelessly to get my car back together.
Dam your teaching the whole world your wisdom now. Do you offer a class on the correct way to insult people.( Like that East Coast remark that insulted the whole east coast?) I still say you want Tony so bad because he makes you hot and you want him to be your first. You little savage you :D

Let me make one thing clear Donne - I am in no way negotiating anything on anyone's behalf! When I said it sounds fair to me, I meant the rules and him coming to you if that's what you want - not the measly $500 pot. I don't see how you could consider it fair for a man to haul his junk coast to coast to race you for $500. That's why me and others have been suggesting a neutral site closer to the middle so it wasn't so lopsided as far as travel goes. Why don't you just match his monetary offer of $10k he made for you to come race him. All you have to do is beat him heads up and you don't loose a thing.

. Why don't you just match his monetary offer of $10k he made for you to come race him. All you have to do is beat him heads up and you don't loose a thing.

Sound familiar Donny? It's so simple even "you"( notice I didn't say the "west coast"), should understand the costs involved.

What is with all this mishmash gobbledygook talk. Is someone trying to change the original challenge? Tony didn't want that, guys. Is this how you guys win races over there? You talk the race through on the bench? This is starting to look more and more like a bench racing, circle J to me.
I'll get my car back together as quick as I can. Just let me know Tony's going to bring his car out here so he can show he's more than just mouth.

Wow thats a big change from when you posted about competition not mattering to you that you do this for the knowledge and self gratification. Interesting.

Wow thats a big change from when you posted about competition not mattering to you that you do this for the knowledge and self gratification. Interesting.
There's a lot you guys don't know about me.
What?! You think that by following a person on a bulletin board you're going to learn everything about a person? That seems a little naive to me.