Time to go Stage II!

I think you just broke the window, nailed the thing shut, and pulled down the shade! I thought you wanted Tony?

The man agreed to race and even upped the ante to some serious dough.

Like I said earlier - we all knew this would never happen. TALK IS CHEAP. $10k just to show up? WOW!!!!

Come on Don Bite Bite Bite you know you can do it and show us how its done....
You can do it little buddy..

Now remember men...... we all need to say goodnight when we sign off tonight. So that when he gets back to reality he doesnt think we "just" left him.

I think you just broke the window, nailed the thing shut, and pulled down the shade! I thought you wanted Tony?

The man agreed to race and even upped the ante to some serious dough.

Like I said earlier - we all knew this would never happen. TALK IS CHEAP. $10k just to show up? WOW!!!!

I think all reasonable minded people knew where this thread was going to end up. It sure was fun as hell watching it unfold although. Thanks y'all! Oh, and I will take the deal Tony. Figure

This has been the best thread on this board in I don't know when. Thanks guys!

Goodnight Tony.
Goodnight Jimmy.
Goodnight Geno.
Goodnight Cal.
Goodnight Donnie..........Donnie?

You guy's are ruthless but funny as hell! I'm sure glad I don't have a fast car so I can fly under the radar and keep my dignity intact. :D BTW, it will be good to see you all at BG this year. FWIW, I'd toss $1k in the pot to if it helps Don and Tony's grudge match actually happen.:rolleyes:

Neal

Just wanted to clarify

It sure would be nice to do this the first weekend in October when I'm up there tuning

Heck, if Donny don't want to drive. He should make the same offer to come his way.

Cal, it would be awesome to have hear if this were to happen, also I agree on the revision you made to my offer.

Cal added......
Ok how about this offer, 10,ooo to you just to show up at a my track. We race, for another 10,000. If EITHER car fails anything on that list....... they forfeit the 10,000. You could walk away with 20,000

^ shit i would race you in my slow car just to get 10K. It would be worth the drive just to hang out.

TG..... Mines bigger!
CH......NO, mines bigger!
GS......NO, mines bigger!

DW..... ha ha ha ,, mines faster!

You guy's are ruthless but funny as hell! I'm sure glad I don't have a fast car so I can fly under the radar and keep my dignity intact. :D BTW, it will be good to see you all at BG this year. FWIW, I'd toss $1k in the pot to if it helps Don and Tony's grudge match actually happen.:rolleyes:

Neal
Neal you dont open your mouth and say things to piss people off and your highly respected in my book at least. If you had input on my car id be listening and i have. Guys like you are why my car is as fast as it is and i listen and try to be humble like Tony said.

Explain this window you were talking about last night? What did that mean?
Does that mean your backing out? After all that and you make a complete fool out of yourself.

Explain this window you were talking about last night? What did that mean?
Does that mean your backing out? After all that and you make a complete fool out of yourself.

The window that I spoke of was a 'time window'. In the course of coming to a deal between people, there is a time window where the chance of the people involved in trying to come to a mutual agreement on a deal, is very likely to occur. It usually comes down to one single moment where the deal is either made, or the pursuing party simply loses all interest in trying to pursue the deal any further. That moment for me occurred between posts 1433 and 1444.

It's like a man approaching a women for a dance. He will only keep asking that women so many times before he loses complete interest. Even if the women then comes back to the man on her knees, begging for that dance, the man has already written her off as someone not worthy of his time.

So, are you backing out after calling Tony out? You called him out, he responded, and you hide behind the fact that he didn't reply quick enough. Sounds like a BS excuse.

HighPSI said:
So, are you backing out after calling Tony out? You called him out, he responded, and you hide behind the fact that he didn't reply quick enough. Sounds like a BS excuse.

X2. I respect both Tony and Donnie immensely and appreciate the contributions to the community but get it on already! There's one way to find out... From what I read, Donnie offered, Tony accepted, and now it's NOT happening? Wtf Awesome thread none the less.

Tony didn't reply quick enough. lol That's a good one. You're a true politician, Cal.

Enougth with the name calling. You said yourself the window was a "time" window. Please answer my question.