Time to go Stage II!

Waiting on Tony...
$10,000 now what Don? You going to dig yourself a big hole if you bite on this one:p Come on Donnie at least let the bowl cool down before posting again..Your just firing them off how can you hold it in that long...Do we need to call 911 for ya...Put the bowl down and step back and get some fresh air will ya..

I don't think Tony owns a pro-mod but if you're worried about getting sucker punched - make the rules/list
1) Buick V6 powered
2) 10.5-15Ws

Simple enough

Well, I'm not going to end up lining up against a tube framed creation, so forget it. Tony can't be trusted that way.
Well Tony, you missed out on making 10,000 dollars, and getting to vacation in Cali. Too bad.

I don't remember seeing any list when you made the challenge. In fact, I'm surpised you're even worried about what he brings. Weren't you the fastest 10.5 car not to crash at that track? Either way, it looks like you should take my offer. Then you could race both Tony and Jimmy.

Well, I'm not going to end up lining up against a tube framed creation, so forget it. Tony can't be trusted that way.
Well Tony, you missed out on making 10,000 dollars, and getting to vacation in Cali. Too bad.

OK -
3) Stock type frame with factory style 4-link

I think Tony could agree to those simple 3 "rules" and you wouldn't have to worry about him showing up with a fire breathing tube chassis on 10.5s.

I don't remember seeing any list when you made the challenge. In fact, I'm surpised you're even worried about what he brings. Weren't you the fastest 10.5 car not to crash at that track? Either way, it looks like you should take my offer. Then you could race both Tony and Jimmy.
Water under the bridge now. I'll let everyone know when I take the car to Vegas, and if anyone wants to show up, you're invited.

OK -
3) Stock type frame with factory style 4-link

I think Tony could agree to those simple 3 "rules" and you wouldn't have to worry about him showing up with a fire breathing tube chassis on 10.5s.
You guys blew the window. I'm done.

Ok how about this offer, 10,ooo to you just to show up at a my track. another 10,000 to win. If my car fails anything on that list....... I forfeit the 10,000. You walk away with 20,000

And dont forget the 4 1/2 foot long quilt jimmymorrisonjr grandmother will make you.

Ok how about this offer, 10,ooo to you just to show up at a my track. We race, for another 10,000. If EITHER car fails anything on that list....... they forfeit the 10,000. You could walk away with 20,000

Just wanted to clarify

It sure would be nice to do this the first weekend in October when I'm up there tuning

Heck, if Donny don't want to drive. He should make the same offer to come his way.

I think to many years of inhaling brake clean from washing transmissions have taken it toll and he snapped:(
Donnie are ya there little buddy walk toward the light..

I think to many years of inhaling brake clean from washing transmissions have taken it toll and he snapped:(
Donnie are ya there little buddy walk toward the light..

GENO !!!!! stop seriously im still recovering from my last rotflmao !!!!!!

Just wanted to clarify

It sure would be nice to do this the first weekend in October when I'm up there tuning

Heck, if Donny don't want to drive. He should make the same offer to come his way.

Shit !!!!!!!!! he missed that rule.... NO PRO TUNERS........ bahahahahaha