Time to go Stage II!

Allright, then. Lazaris has just officially let us all know that it's his professional opinion that I will not be able to make this 91mm work on this new Stage II build.
We'll have to wait and see who's right on this one.
Would anyone else like to come out and make a professional opinion? Bet for, or against me making this work?

How bout you Don, would you like to officially tell us what your car is going to run ET -MPH ???

:confused: Well that was weird.....
I'm not sure what you expect me to say. We'll have to wait until I get this thing together and I can test it before we know what's what. Unless, you think you already know what we'll see. Would you like to share that?

I'm not sure what you expect me to say. We'll have to wait until I get this thing together and I can test it before we know what's what. Unless, you think you already know what we'll see. Would you like to share that?
My original post was never intended to predict what your car would run. I posted in response to a question about a mismatched turbo. Any combination that requires a 400 shot of No2, "afterburner" and I believe 1 other aid to get it to spool good enough, is a mismatched turbo. Thats it nothing more nothing less.

My original post was never intended to predict what your car would run. I posted in response to a question about a mismatched turbo. Any combination that requires a 400 shot of No2, "afterburner" and I believe 1 other aid to get it to spool good enough, is a mismatched turbo. Thats it nothing more nothing less.
You continue to see the whole combination as only the turbocharger. You need to get off this turbocharger love affair. It's OK if a turbocharger needs a little help. It's just another tool.

You continue to see the whole combination as only the turbocharger. You need to get off this turbocharger love affair. It's OK if the turbocharger needs a little help.
:confused: I answered a specific question that was asked about a turbo that someone posted. That makes me a turbocharging love monger? Your continually putting words in my mouth.

:confused: I answered a specific question that was asked about a turbo that someone posted. That makes me a turbocharging love monger? Your continually putting words in my mouth.
Lazaris, you and I are looking at my combination in different ways. I'm looking at the whole combination with each component doing its part to come up with, hopefully, an efficient package. Each component, each system working together towards the common goal.
You're focusing a lot on just the turbo.

My main target is VE. Those that want to think that a smaller turbo would work better on my combination are not looking at VE. They're looking at simplicity. There's nothing wrong with that, if that's what you want to focus on. I choose to focus on VE, and there's nothing wrong with that either.

Lazaris, you and I are looking at my combination in different ways. I'm looking at the whole combination with each component doing its part to come up with, hopefully, an efficient package. Each component.
You're focusing a lot on just the turbo.
Yes I agree we are looking at it differently. Again, I answered the specific question. So if some asks if a 106 or a 114mm will work with your scenario then he may expect to need a 700 shot to spool properly. Gotcha.

Yes I agree we are looking at it differently. Again, I answered the specific question. So if some asks if a 106 or a 114mm will work with your scenario then he may expect to need a 700 shot to spool properly. Gotcha.
If you knew anything about nitrous and methanol, you'd know that wouldn't work.

One person's mismatch can be another person's match. You just need to take a broader view of things.

Lazaris. A S510 turbo is a mismatch for you. For Norbs, it's not only a mismatch, it would be a disaster. For 99.999 percent of the Buick community it would be a mismatch. But for me? I still have some testing to do, but I think it will be the perfect match,... for me.
So if you want to claim it's a mismatch, then say it's a mismatch for you, for Norbs, for all other Buick V6 racers. But don't tell me it's a mismatch for me. Bottom line is, you just don't know if it's a mismatch for me or not. And don't pretend you do.

Lazaris. A S510 turbo is a mismatch for you. For Norbs, it's not only a mismatch, it would be a disaster. For 99.999 percent of the Buick community it would be a mismatch. But for me? I still have some testing to do, but I think it will be the perfect match,... for me.
So if you want to claim it's a mismatch, then say it's a mismatch for you, for Norbs, for all other Buick V6 racers. But don't tell me it's a mismatch for me. Bottom line is, you just don't know if it's a mismatch for me or not. And don't pretend you do.

Who asked the question?? Who did I answer to? Dont pretend you dont know that!!!!!
Also if your telling me not say its a mismatch for you, why are you telling me its a mismatch for me??????

Who asked the question?? Who did I answer to? Dont pretend you dont know that!!!!!
Also if your telling me not say its a mismatch for you, why are you telling me its a mismatch for me??????
I don't even think you understood the question you were answering.
Norbs has a theory that my turbine is a mismatch for my combination. Your answer to him was something like, it's absolutely a mismatch. How do you figure! Since when did you become an expert on my combination?!
Explain yourself!

I don't even think you understood the question you were answering.
Norbs has a theory that my turbine is a mismatch for my combination. Your answer to him was something like, it's absolutely a mismatch. How do you figure! Since when did you become an expert on my combination?!
Explain yourself!
I already have. And when did you become an expert in my combination to say a 91mm is a mismatch for me!!

I already have. And when did you become an expert in my combination to say a 91mm is a mismatch for me!!
You already have what? Explained how you jammed your foot in your mouth?
I didn't say a 91mm isn't a match for you. I'm saying a S510 is not a match for you.