IMG_1413.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_1414.JPG
    IMG_1414.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1417.JPG
    IMG_1417.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 272
better be a late afternoon/evening cruise.. this frickin thing dont have AC.

I'll see how far I can get with it this week.. hopefully I can fix all the lights and make the power seat work...

Hey Guys, Spoke to the Supra guys and they are meeting up at the NEX Starbucks on Saturday 6/18 at 8:00pm. I'll be there with my GN, anyone care to join me? Some heavy hitters might show up, make sure you have a full tank of methanol:eek: Make sure someone drags Jackson out of his cave:D

Hey Guys, Spoke to the Supra guys and they are meeting up at the NEX Starbucks on Saturday 6/18 at 8:00pm. I'll be there with my GN, anyone care to join me? Some heavy hitters might show up, make sure you have a full tank of methanol:eek: Make sure someone drags Jackson out of his cave:D

Tell Guy to fill his alky tank up!;)

:):) We all know how Guy likes beating up on those Imports, with his beater. Aloha my bruddah's from anotha mutha's

i cant get my turbo to spool up it backfire from the intake idk whats wrong change the computer the chip and coil pack off my other motor still the same problem it idle ok but thats about it any ideas anyone??????

i cant get my turbo to spool up it backfire from the intake idk whats wrong change the computer the chip and coil pack off my other motor still the same problem it idle ok but thats about it any ideas anyone??????
Any trouble codes? Plug wires on right plugs? Plugs & wires good? Check fuel pressure? Vacuum leaks?