Its time for another cruise!

outatime86

Its an old flyer redid with new date, not my original art work. Thank you Ralph for giving the go ahead on this!
Its on a Sunday. Come one come all, hopefully my dam plates will come in by this time.

Way cool. I'll be there. Good chance that Devin will be there with his low mileage 86 GN too.
I'll bring maps.

Mike B.

Won't be able to make it. Took the car out today and got towed back with no gears....

Looks like perfect weather for tomorrow.
Yes sir!

Just a heads up, after everyone is ready to leave the meet up spot I'll have a gopro out taking video of the exit. Then at the pizza place I'll do walk around video. If your hood is up I'll take a close up on the engine bay.

My plates finally came in but I didn't have time to finish the exhaust before the cruise. My buddy who is going to help me install and customize the exhaust had a mold in bathroom problem so we both have been working on rebuilding the whole thing, new lines - walls - cement - tiles ect ect.

Damn! I just saw this today. :(

Hope y'all had a good time!

Last edited:
Epic day. Perfect weather. We had 35 Turbo Buicks total. A new Pizza Cruise record. There should be tons of pictures. I think Ralph's going to have to get a bigger pizza place.

I'll post videos tomorrow. If you took photos post them up! If you need help posting pics for free follow this link post #4.

What a great day!

Vids are up, no editing, no music, 1080p 30fps, enjoy

first is the cars leaving the meet up spot!

second is the group at round table pizza!