Tim Lynch Crashes on PASSTIME Might not be work safe due to language

I was watching the show when it happen ,they were going for a 5.39 world record pass, i was like Holy SH*************t :eek:, it was a really bad crash, but thank god he is ok and walked away from it, that thing was hauling A s s, he still had the wheels up way past the 1/8 mile mark..

I was watching the show when it happen ,they were going for a 5.39 world record pass, i was like Holy SH*************t :eek:, it was a really bad crash, but thank god he is ok and walked away from it, that thing was hauling A s s, he still had the wheels up way past the 1/8 mile mark..

5.39 ?? doubt it.

Tim has ran 4.2X @ 180+ mph in the 1/8th, which is extremely impressive seeing it is a 10.5W tire.

tim lynch

He holds the record for the 10.5 outlaw class at 6.49. Extremley impressive!

Saw it last night on Speed and my Jaw hit the floor when i saw the crash.I have it Tivoed. It sucks to see that car banged up like that. hope he pulls it back together and go's for it again.

Saw it last night on Speed and my Jaw hit the floor when i saw the crash.I have it Tivoed. It sucks to see that car banged up like that. hope he pulls it back together and go's for it again.

It's already been back together for a little while. They are also having Skinny Kid Race Cars build him a new car (C6 Vette) so look out for his new ride as well.:cool:

Attachments

• lynch back in black.jpg
    lynch back in black.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2,464
It's already been back together for a little while. They are also having Skinny Kid Race Cars build him a new car (C6 Vette) so look out for his new ride as well.:cool:

Didn't see it on TV but the vid looked rough! Nice looking car in last post. :eek:

The whole show was a good one, almost all Proline cars making the passes. Something new to me was the fact that the Underground cars run Proline power...!!

K.