Tiger Wheels car

GNRick

Retired member
I just got 2 of the 3 car sets (2 white gnx's included) and I noticed one of the black grand nationals has a silver screw on the bottom, where the others have a black screw. Does this increase its value?

Not really sure if that would make it's value increase, but I know there are some collectors out there that look any variations including production error's. Also, if you'd be interested in selling a white GNX, let me know as I'm definetly interested & am willing to pay top dollar. Just pm me or email me@ we4turbot99z28@yahoo.com

Thanks, The Darkside:cool:

I know what you mean about really wanting something & paying a little more than you wanted....lol.(My EX comes to mind...lol)
Anyways, I was watching that one on ebay & it was up to 75.00, so I decided to check if anyone else had any fup for auction & came across a guy that had just listed 2 of the 1 of 100 white GNX's on 2 seperate auctions. He had them for a buy it now price of 49.95 each & so I bought them both. I believe these cars will only increase in value.. I've been buying/selling Nacar diecast & memorabilia for several years now & it simply comes down to supply & demand..With only 100 ever made, it won't take long for the majority of them to get into the hands of true diehard Turbo Buick collectors who'll probably never sell them, so shortly it'll be real tough to find one & if you do.... the price will reflect it's rarity.
The Darkside:cool:

2TURBOT....I was actually getting ready to e-mail you an offer just before I bought these cars, but I couldn't pass those deals by. I know if you still want to sell your extra, I don't think you'll have any problem finding buyer's.

I may be wrong but is collectorsnet still selling them? There still advertise on there website. Just a heads up

Collectorsnet is actually just 45 minutes from my house, so I went by there last week & the white GNX's are all sold out...That's why I was shopping ebay..

There have been a few posted on ebay that last couple of days with a Buy-it-now price of $70 bucks. Sounds steep but there aren't too many to go around. I know I won't be selling mine so there is at best 99 left to be had.