6. Bob H?

1. Kevin B
2. Deren
3. Collin H
4. Ernie Y
5. Mike S?
6. Bob H?
7. Jason W

I think he was talking about THS but I went ahead and broke down the results for ya in TSM!!:biggrin:

Quit messing with my list and get EY's car done;)
Are you guys coming to edgewater Friday? Looks like we finally have a clear day. I still haven't made a clean pass in my car yet. Getting a little close to norwalk for no testing.

I saw it was in the THS section.. :wink:
Don't break my heart and not bring that silver car!!!! You are the only reason we are racing TSM this year.;)

Are you guys coming to edgewater Friday? Looks like we finally have a clear day. I still haven't made a clean pass in my car yet. Getting a little close to norwalk for no testing.

I found a couple hundred mushrooms today. I think Friday we are doing brisket and fried mushroom at RPM for lunch then me and Tim are meeting you guy's at edgwater to test out our new toy.
I finished mounting the co2 bottle just now and we are ready to test.
I am waiting on the machine shop on EY's it is out of my control for now.

I found a couple hundred mushrooms today. I think Friday we are doing brisket and fried mushroom at RPM for lunch then me and Tim are meeting you guy's at edgwater to test out our new toy.
I finished mounting the co2 bottle just now and we are ready to test.
I am waiting on the machine shop on EY's it is out of my control for now.

i just may have to take friday off to hang.

If I get off work in time, I can make the trip down. What time they open the gates? How long you guys plan on staying?

I'm out for Norwalk but I'll try to come down to watch you guys at Edgewater.

Mike S.

I'm out for Norwalk but I'll try to come down to watch you guys at Edgewater.

Mike S.

Oh well there are plenty more races..

I hope to get down there Friday around 6 or so. It all depends how long it takes me to finish work tomorrow.

THS Norwalk

Hey if the rain stays away you can count me in for the THS class - not sure if I can hang with you fast THS cars but I will try!

Hey if the rain stays away you can count me in for the THS class - not sure if I can hang with you fast THS cars but I will try!

I wouldn't worry about some of the fast guys...just because the car runs a 10.3 doesn't mean it takes less than 10 seconds to spool up lol.