THS 2011 Rules

Rules the Same

I am fairly certain rules will have to remain the same for 2011 as the first race is in 2 months. I would not have time to make changes or percieve it fair to change things this late in the "pre-season".
Anyone want to vote to keep rules the same?

Vote #1 is here

1. CW
etc.

Of course I have no knowledge or influence in any of this I am just stating my opinion that to change anything this late would be poor form.
Seems like the other groups vote if they have ran a race in the class, should we do the same?

I am fairly certain rules will have to remain the same for 2011 as the first race is in 2 months. I would not have time to make changes or percieve it fair to change things this late in the "pre-season".

Vote #1 is here

1. CW
2. JD
etc.

I second the motion!!!!

Vote #1 is here

1. CW
2. JD
3. SH
etc.

My opinion.

I'm building my car to the 2010 rules, hope they stay the same and I'm not even pushing the rules with my little turbo, SLIC and foot braking it ;)

It's amazing how the rules got changed, how they were changed (with very little racer input imo) and the changes only effect certain cars.
Great way to get new racers in.