Throttlebody seal/s

dees75z

Anyone now where I can find the throttle body shaft seals at?? My idle is all screwy tried to take it to the dyno and had all kinds of issues with it. i think i have some other problems but..........I need to fix this first. I had pressure tested it a couple months ago when I had first finished all the IC piping and stuff and it was fine but apparently after getting warmed up it leaks horrible!!!!!!!:mad: I tried looking at advanced with no luck which I wasn't expecting to have any, but it would have been nice, lol.

thanks,
dee

Must be talking about an IC'd TB.

While I think it would be a GREAT idea to have shaft seals on a HA TB, my HA TB does not have shaft seals.
I just did not want any of the newbie's worrying about shaft seals on their HA TB. :biggrin:

Yeah been talking with Steve monroe a lil and I am just figuring this out that I should have just purchased an 86-87 tb so I would not have to worry about this but now i have to chase my tail Trying to figure out how to remedy this with my ha tb. Ohh well I will figure it out somehow, lol

dee