Three you wanna see..

thank man, hope your mobbing tomorrow to the track with the space ship...?

ill be checking out these videos during my lay over in tx, peace

So, few questions...what is the protocol when the car in lane 1 wrecks-crosses over and causes damage to the car in lane 2? Who pays for that? Or is it "too bad,so sad" for everyone.

Second question, what about street legal cars with insurance...can a claim be made for damage done at the track?

So, few questions...what is the protocol when the car in lane 1 wrecks-crosses over and causes damage to the car in lane 2? Who pays for that? Or is it "too bad,so sad" for everyone.

Second question, what about street legal cars with insurance...can a claim be made for damage done at the track?

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have seen a few happen at our local track and as far as I know it is indeed "too bad, so sad" for both racers. As for the second question, I'd venture to you could make a claim but the insurance company would probably tell you "Good luck with that"!:eek:

As most of you know, I crashed the Camaro a while back. Nothing from no one. The track said that sucks, IHRA said 1 month off before they do anything. Those vids bring a surreal moment back in time. As far as crashing into the next guy...man thats a ruff one.
Helping out with whatever you can is priceless. Forking over 20g+, yea right. It all depends on the extent too, you'd do whatever you can. It would be a tuff situation.
As far as the street car thing, I doubt it unless you claim it a hit and run on the trailer.:eek:

The track said that sucks, IHRA said 1 month off before they do anything.

I don't understand what that meant, no racing? or they would not do anything for you.

I guess I'm more curious about one car that causes damage to another,either by impact or trying to avoid an impact.

I know one thing.... I wouldnt take a fast car to that Houston track, they all seem to loose it at the same spot! :eek:

Cool videos by the way :cool:

I don't understand what that meant, no racing? or they would not do anything for you.

Im refering to anything for coverage either for the car or me. I compressed a vertibree in my back and was off work for a 5 weeks. Its still frigged up but at least im above ground and not in a wheel chair. A friend from the track is in a wheel chair from a race car crash. It keeps reality in check.

Craig