Thrasher 100 for Blue Tops???

GNSteve

EFI Unlimited #4
I checked on the website and with Russ S, and there are no Thrasher 100 for Blues. Does anyone know why? They make them for stock injectors, why not Blues? I have a 92 that I really like, although I think the additional timing provided by the 100 would be better with my alky. I also have a 108, but I have to turn the boost WAY down in order to run it on the street.
Does anyone know if this chip exists? (or can be made?)
Thanks for any info.

Steve

Hey Steve. Try call Joe Lubrant, Jay carter, they can burn a chip for you and for the blue tops. But you going to pay tripple the price! Can't beat that $25 chip!

Jackson,

I guess I just wanted to know *why* a Thrasher 100 wasn't available for Blues, yet they have them for stockers.
Guy runs the 100 with his combo and seems very happy with the results. I'd really like to try the 100 also, but it isn't available for my combo.
I guess all I'm trying to say is that if someone burns a Thrasher 100 for Blues, I'll buy it!:D
If not, I guess I can special order a chip from someone else but....:confused:

Steve

Keep looking, there is a Thrasher 97 octane chip that was a prototype I believe. I have one in my GN for blues. Check with Rich Inacker or maybe Carl Ijames.

Quick6,

Would you happen to know how I could get in touch with either of those guys you mentioned? E-mail/website??
Thanks for the info.

Steve