Thoughts on these scanmaster readings

Also i think i just figured out my O2 readings and why they are going to zero(brain fart :p) I have a TT chip and i believe they make the O2 open loop correct??

When do your O2's "go to zero"? When you let off the gas? During acceleration? At idle?

I believe I have seen it on idle car in park foot off the gas, I know I have seen it while driving foot off the gas. Now let's say I was driving foot on gas at a constant speed and it went to zero what would this mean? Causing a rich condition? O2 failing?

Going to zero during deceleration is normal. Happening for more than a couple seconds any other time is not normal.

well im going to back probe the sensor tomorrow and see what voltage i get KOEO. now lets say im driving at a constant speed of lets say 40mph and i see it jump to zero the start over again. This would command a lean condition and cause it to richin up correct? hence why i always smell rich lol?

Depends. On how long it stays at zero. If it's jumping around at cruise (this is normal), and drops to zero but comes right back up (again this is normal) then there's no issue.