Those with the G body tublar uppers...please take a look inside

I have the g body uppers and lower in the pic below. I installed them without the engine in and when I lower the car back on the ground they were at the angle in the other pics. These ARE NOT my pics but Tricksixpa's however they sit the exact same way. Is this normal?? Stock ball joints, stock springs, long arm of the a arm to the rear, short arm in the front...weird angle but maybe it will be different with the engine installed. Ideas???
ta2u5ujy.jpg

madese8e.jpg

upperandlower2.jpg

I had V8 5606 springs in my car when I took those pictures. I only got one side replaced with 5600 springs been pretty busy this past week I should have mine done by the weekend. You said yours are like this too but the post states "no motor" so there is no weight on the front end. The springs are pushing the lower control arm down and the frame up. There is only one way for those upper control arms to go.

If you would show how they look when you get the springs switched. Thanks!!!

No problem. Took out the Passangerside spring last night. I can snap some pictures. My guess is they will be pretty close to what they are now. Springs need time to settle in.